Founded in Cambridge (UK) in 2012 by Paola Stefanello, an experienced Italian teacher, B-happy is a unique agency offering high quality tailored services to students of all ages and professions who wish to improve their English language skills. We represent a selection of established and prestigious Cambridge-based language schools, all vetted by us, offering a wide variety of courses, ranging from general-use to sector-specific English. These are taught by experienced and highly qualified teachers who are also experts in their specific field. Thanks to our extensive experience in the education and business sectors, we are able to offer you absolute peace of mind while you learn.
Our services include:
• Guidance and advice in selecting the school and course that best meet your specific requirements and learning objectives. We also take care of all relevant school paperwork.
• Finding the most suitable accommodation that best fits your needs. We can also find accommodation for your accompanying family.
• Complete welcome service package, including private transfers on arrival and departure.
• Regular monitoring of your stay including accommodation and learning experience. We can also provide assistance in case of emergency.
• We offer work placements or internships and introductions to selected social groups should you wish to practise English in a professional or everyday context.
• Recreational and travel packages in addition to those offered by the schools.
• Intensive English language exam preparation courses (E.g. IELTS, Cambridge ESOL, TOEFL).
Bespoke learning paths
Studying English abroad is a great investment, a valuable learning opportunity and a unique and unforgettable experience. By choosing B-happy you can count on our complete support from the planning stage to your arrival in the UK, as well as during your entire stay. We help you plan your stay according to your individual needs. We offer a large variety of language courses and accommodation types; our schools’ learning paths cover a wide range of requirements, objectives and language levels. These include generic and intensive courses for students in international classes, specialised courses for professionals, senior management and scholars, in addition to tailor-made courses for groups.
Secondary school year abroad
Attending a secondary school year in the UK can be an exciting and growth opportunity from a personal, linguistic and cultural point of view. Ask our staff how to enrol on an International Baccalaureate course.
Graduate and postgraduate courses
This service has been designed to fulfil the needs of those students who are planning to start a graduate or postgraduate course in the most prestigious universities in the world. Our staff is here to help you make the right decision and optimise your time.
Cambridge is the ideal city for your holidays…and for studying English! We offer study holidays to students 5 years old and over; these are subject to availability dependent on the course type. We can find the type of learning experience which suits you best!
– Summer School (5 to 15-year olds).
– Summer Campus (9 to 19-year olds).
– One-to-one (13+)
English courses for adults
These courses include learning activities aimed at meeting the objectives of adult students and professionals who need to improve their linguistic skills in specific contexts and include:
– Courses for professionals and senior managers
– Courses for mature students
If you are looking for an intensive full-immersion in the English language and culture, B-happy also offers access to a great variety of extracurricular activities that can be added to any of the chosen learning paths. All our recreational activities are designed to stimulate students to practise the language in an effective, interactive and very enjoyable way.
To find out more, contact us:
Skype: Bhappy Cambridge